|Color||As in picture|
0voteA: Hello May, The fabric is Organza, the skirt with hollow.Thank you for your question.Posted byon Thursday, January 26, 2017
0voteA: Hello, The color will like this dress http://www.thecelebritydresses.com/floor-length-champagne-strapless-bridal-gown-wedding-dress.html .Thanks for your question.Posted byon Monday, March 28, 2016
0voteA: Dear Emily, We are so sorry but we can not change the design.Actually our dress makers highly suggest that you keep the original design since it will present its beauty best.Thanks for contacting us.Posted byon Tuesday, May 5, 2015
0voteA: Dear Iola, We can add spaghetti straps if you like. Please include your request in your order comment. You will be able to leave comment at the last step checking out before making payment. You can also email us or contact us by live chat after your order is placed. Thanks for contacting us.Posted byon Saturday, April 25, 2015
0voteA: Dear Ivy, This dress is made out of organza fabric. Lined with silk like satin. Thanks for contacting us.Posted byon Wednesday, February 11, 2015
0voteA: Dear Maxine, This dress is made to order. Currently(April) new orders will arrive about three to four weeks. Could you please tell me when you are going to wear the dress? Thanks for contacting us.Posted byon Tuesday, April 15, 2014
0voteA: Dear MIchelle, The train is about 30 cm. Yes, we can remove the train if you like. Please include your request in your order comment. You will be able to leave comment at the last step checking out before making payment. You can also email us or contact us by live chat after your order is placed. Thanks for contacting us.Posted byon Thursday, February 20, 2014
0voteA: Dear MIchelle, Yes, the skirt is overlayed. Thanks for contacting us.Posted byon Thursday, February 20, 2014
Yes, you can. Please choose "water melon" from the color dropdown list. Thank you for your interest :)Posted byon Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Dear Gina ,
We can make it knee length and add spaghetti straps on it. Thank you for your question.Posted byon Tuesday, February 5, 2013
- The top of the dress is exactly like the picture but the bottom isn't but still pretty close.
- The nude colour isn't exactly as "nudey colour" as I hoped it would be but it's still great (not white-not pink) Again, I say this because it doesn't quite match the colour as the original
- The quality of the dress is amazing!
I know websites likes these tend to be hit or miss but I took a risk of spending $200 rather than spending (Reem Acra price) $8000...it was WELL worth it and very happy! Thank you!
- I ordered this dress 2 sizes up and also with the height - knowing I would want/need alterations so I will take a picture after my wedding and compare everything!
- I am a North American living is SouthEast Asia and I didn't have a problem with the shipping at all.